The Plough at Shutlanger is an award winning gastropub nestled in the village of Shutlanger, Northamptonshire.
As you all know, we've always been committed to keeping our customers and staff safe during reopening.
Most of the new laws announced by the government were safety measures we already had in place, but we just want to reiterate what the current procedures are:
- Our building closes at 10pm, so last orders for drinks are 9:20pm.
- Any bookings for food at 8:30pm must order sweets by 9:15pm
- No entry to the building without completing track and trace.
- No ordering at the bar. Table service only.
- Maximum of 6 people per table including children.
- All our staff continue to wear visors and work using a one way system.
We hope everyone enjoys the food, drinks and service provided by our team here.
Thank you for your support.
PLEASE NOTE: Our shop will close as of Friday 28th September to return to our restaurant to it's normal self. Stay tuned for info on our brand new shop